Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Of Helicopters and Ultimate Choppers

http://www.ultimatechopper.com/

What is about me and infomercials? On the one hand I find them sensationalistic, cheesy, even misleading; on the other, they take a kind of mind-numbing, trance-inducing hold on my brain that leaves me questioning the very essence of reality.

Rather than infomercials that seem like segments from the twilight zone and which try to skew my thought process and convince me that I suddenly need a tacky product, I expect an infomercial that is riveting & edgy. I look for infomercials that entertain me, impress me, make me laugh; maybe even cry. And it recently struck me that there are some really great and tasteful gadgets out there in the infomercialverse. Last night I came across something genuinely awesome.

I happened to be bored out of my skull during a late night, after-work infomercial binge. Then suddenly, as an emaciated and confused cliff hanger feels on spotting a rescue helicopter - I felt revived and inspired by the twisting and powerful rotor of the Ultimate Chopper spinning onto my screen. The genius behind the Ultimate Chopper and its successful marketing comes directly from Peter Spiegel and Kathleen "Katie" Williams of Sylmark, a formidable and legendry duo on the infomercial scene.

The Ultimate Chopper is one of those uniquely brilliant gadgets that somehow speak to you and make you think - 'Why didn't I think of that?!'. Its a food processor, but more powerful, flexible, compact and versatile. Its the 750 watt engine and uber-strong German steel blade that makes the Ultimate Chopper powerful enough to cut through concrete, or make awesome delicious peanut butter. Its a food Processor, a Standing Mixer, a Coffee Grinder and an Ice Cream Maker in one unit.

The Ultimate Chopper from Sylmark comes with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and Ultimate Chopper order includes all this:
Ultimate Chopper
Flavor Guard Bowl
Ultimate Recipe Guide
FREE BONUS: Perfect Juicer
FREE BONUS: Miracle Blade Slicer
FREE BONUS: 4 Miracle Blade Steak Knives

I have ordered an Ultimate Chopper for myself, so check back for an update...

No comments:

Post a Comment